Wednesday, April 21, 2010

it's hurt me a lot...

It’s hurt a lot to notice that…he’s enjoying his time with his buddies while I’m so stupid wondering what he’s doin rite now…did he start his final paper yet??? Or watsoeva…

My head spinning around…not because the wound that Prince V left for me but bcoz of other guy that rite now totally make my life up and down….today I would to story you guys about my new crush…he3…

I call him Mr. Ada…ha3… I know him x igt la…tp mnggunakan computer mediated communication…he’s nice..actually yg buatkan I tertarik…sbb dia rmbut cacak…ha3….he’s kind of cute to me…we talk n talk…sdar2 dh stahun aku knali si Ada…he’s kind of charming..but time 2 my heart still with Prince V…

Lama kelamaan ktaorang tukar no hp, I was so excited!! Entahla…dia take care gla kt aku…makes me feel comfortable…suddenly he called me…told me he got a job for a big company… I was so excited for him…

Time after time…he did not message me or even call me not even a chat in ym….i’m so damn frustrated…I started to feel that I should forget him but when I totally ignore him…he came back

He called me…talking to me like nothing happen…n aku pula…layan la…ntah knapa diri ini senang sgt dpergunakan….skrang ni aku rasa mcm heartless….(continue to another chapter)

No comments:

Post a Comment