Thursday, December 29, 2011

One Woman

kata2 ni adalah reverse from lirik one man by Sparta Kook!!!
One Woman

It must've been a long time. Long enough for these words to become colorless. Even if I just see your eyes, I know everything,
Like your friend, like your shadow.

We must've been together always. When you're having hard time and you are sad, even when you're lonley. Holding onto seperation a bit longer,
Even when I'm hurting to wipe away your tears..

There's a woman. Who loves you so much.
There's a woman. Who can't even say I love you.
By your side I put my hand out and
at a path were you can always reach me
I, who cherishes you more than myself, am with you.

To make you laugh, I think of only that and
When and where ever you are I'm watching you and missing you.
And who worries of only you,

For the thousandth timeI swallow and againfor ten thousandth time I try to set everything straight. I want to tell you. I think I'm going to go insane but.
I want to embrace you all at one but...

There's a man, who doesn't know I'm like this.
Who receives love but doesn't even know that it is love.
Leaving you, who is as foolish as I and sad,
At this moment tears come but I'm happy.
It's because you're by my side.
~THE END~

No comments:

Post a Comment