Monday, October 3, 2011

Back to December


The last time we ran to each other is last two years on December...
Still remember clearly..the way you look, with your stripes clothes n black tie making you even more smarter than before...When you walked, you just passed through me making me wonder will you ever look back...

Damn...you never look..never ever...so i let it go....I lett

ing you go...but I still remember last December, you texted me...I'm so glad, I smiled, You said I'm forgotten about your birthday,
Hey!! I never forget..never in my life...but I'm sorry I didn't called coz' thinkin' you might be busy with your new life...

Now, I will face December again...thinking bout you...I
really miss your sweet smile and the way you look at me as if I'm special...but again thinking that I've let you go...

I just don't deserve it...to ask you to remember me and thinking of me....

So, this is me swallowing my pride..calling you saying how much I miss you and sorry for everything and


~GOODBYE~


1 comment: